Auto Accident Injury Treatment with our Riverdale Chiropractor
Auto accident injuries, when left untreated, lead to unnecessary lasting pain and discomfort. Our Riverdale chiropractor uses natural treatments to quickly and effectively heal your auto injury and return you to pain free living. If you live in or near the Riverdale, NJ area, we invite you to Advanced Sports Medicine and Physical Therapy to learn about our holistic treatment options. Our chiropractors and physical therapists evaluate your injury and then determine a healing plan to fit your time constraints, wellness goals and financial needs. We encourage you to call as soon as possible after your accident, to lessen your recovery time.
Auto Accident Injuries and Chiropractic Care
Some of the most common types of auto accident injuries we are for include whiplash, back pain, chest pain, shoulder pain and concussions. These injuries occur through contact with the seat belt, door or windshield or may also be the result of the sudden stop of forward motion, as is the case with whiplash. Symptoms you experience after an auto injury include headaches, dizziness, back pain, shoulder pain, limited neck or back mobility and fatigue. Keep in mind that these symptoms may not appear immediately following your accident. Some symptoms, including those with whiplash, may gradually worsen in intensity in the days following an accident. To be certain you are injury-free, we recommend you visit our chiropractor for a complete evaluation. If we discover an auto injury, our treatment plans include the use of:
- Chiropractic adjustments to position the bones in your neck, back and joints into a stable and healthy alignment. This allows your body to heal properly and also improves your mobility.
- Cold laser therapy to ease muscular disturbances. At Advanced Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy, our experienced Riverdale chiropractors use laser therapy to treat muscle injuries at the cellular level.
- Corrective exercises to strengthen muscles that have been over-stretched. We also teach you flexibility exercises to improve your range of motion.
- Acupuncture treatments improve the flow of circulation and energy throughout your body. These improvements bring healing nutrients to damaged tissues for a faster recovery.
- Physical therapy to improve your on-going posture and reduce risks of future pain and discomfort.
- Lifestyle changes to support healing and to reduce your daily discomfort.
Our treatments options are all natural and work with your body's innate ability to heal itself. With consistent treatment, you recover faster and in a way that protects you from future injuries and pain.
Contact our Riverdale Chiropractor Today
We recommend you begin chiropractor care for auto injuries as soon as possible. Do not wait until your pain is intensified and you are experiencing limited movement. Instead, let our team of chiropractors at Advanced Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy evaluate your injuries and develop a personalized approach to ease your discomfort and restore you to full health. Our staff is available to answer your questions and show you the benefits of chiropractic care. To schedule your appointment or to learn more about our auto injury treatments, please call us today at (973) 616-4555.